Dancer, choreographer, improviser.
Bernadett (dancer, choreographer - me) was always experiencing with art, but until the age of 18 it was mostly fine arts. In parallel with that, she was improvising for herself, as an un-recognised passion. She graduated as Landscape Architecture, and meantime started to learn dance and performing arts. Later – already as an adult - she studied in the Budapest Contemporary Dance Academy for a year. In 2012 she’s a resident artist of L1 Association; since 2011 she performs regularly with Living Pictire Theatre.
In 2012 she got in contact with ArtMan Association, and since that time she’s also working in mixed ability groups (mainly with mentally challenged people). She’s interested in the therapeutic effect of dance and creative process; the interrelation of body and mind / soul. Since 2013, as a pupil and collegue of Ferenc Kálmán, she’s more and more involved in the approach of Body-Mind Centering®.
Her movement background is based on improvisation, martial arts (aikido, tai chi) and somatic techniques like Body-Mind Centering®.
Official Education / Schools:
2014-2015 SZFE (University of Theatre and Film Arts) and FSZK (Equal Opportunities of Persons with Disabilities) joint educational program: Audio-Describtion educational model program – to make film and theatre ACCESSIBLE for the blind and visually impaired people
2010-2011: Budapest Contemporary Dance Academy, contemporary dancer
2003-2004: Erasmushogeschool Brussels, Department Horteco, Landscape Architecture Faculty, Vilvoorde, Belgium
1999-2006: Corvinus University Budapest, Department Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning and Regional Development Faculty
1995-1999: Széchenyi István High school, Dunaújváros, Mathematics and Physics Faculty
- Audio-discriber (2015 – SZFE-FSZK)
- Master of Landscape Architecture (2006 – Corvinus University)
Non-Official Education / Self-Learning, Experiential Education, Courses:
- Body-Mind Centering - a somatic approach I’m picking up through observation and experience; since 2013
- Video and fine arts: this “application” is running in the background; disappearing and returning back time to time – always in progress
- Leadership and Organisational Development for NGOs, Innopod Ltd., 2014
- Proposal Writing and Project Management for NGOs, Innopod Ltd., 2014
- Dance-recreation – group leader (exact name of the course: Disadvantaged - mainly handicapped - people’s recreation through movement art and somatic dance techniques; assistant teacher and group leader education); the course is offered by the ArtMan Association, 2012-2013
- Theatre in Education course with László Kaposi, arranged by Nyitott Kör Association, 2013
- Working with ArtMan Association for the Arts and Movement Therapy, since 2013.
Project leading and assisting, administration, video-documentation, web feeding, tender monitoring and proposal writing, movement-group leading in special need groups and choreographing inclusively, audio-describing.
- Independent artist – Onopordum Performance, and in cooperation with Living Picture Theatre and Association.
- Self-employed / small business owner (2006-2012)
- Independent artist – Onopordum Performance